2 litres of fish stock.
2 medium-sized crabs.
100 gram ginger.
50 gram scallions.
50 gram Indonesian parsley.
pepper to taste.
* Make fish stock by boiling fish bones in 8 cups of water
* Remove these bones after a few minutes.
* Wash crabs, split into several parts
* Cut ginger into very thin slices
* Cut scallions and Indonesian parsley
* Reheat stock for about 5 minutes, put everything into the stock
* Add salt and pepper to taste
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
5-6 ears of baby corn.
5 spoons of milk.
1 spoon of butter.
1 spoon of flour.
salt and pepper.
* Boil baby corn and let it cool
* Grind/powder corn with a blender
* Heat butter, put flour after it melts, mix evenly
* Put in powdered corn with salt, pepper, and milk
* Let it sit for five minutes in medium heat
500 gr beef or internals.
100 gr bean sprouts.
80 gr rice noodles.
60 gr Indonesian parsley.
60 gr scallions.
60 gr ginger.
salt and pepper.
* Boil meat until done. Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
* Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done
* Boil rice noodles separately
* Keep these in separate plates
* Cut Indonesian parsley and scallions
* Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit
* Skin and cut ginger
* Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour. Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
* Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl. Pour soup into it.
* Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and scallions.
A small bunch of long beans.
100 gr soyabean cake.
5 pieces of red chili pepper.
5 pieces of small chili pepper (jalapeno or scotch bonnet).
3 pieces of shallots.
100 gr. peanuts.
* Fry an egg and soyabean cake
* Cut into small pieces
* Boil one egg and slice it
* Boil young cabbage, long beans, and slice them
* Peanut sauce:
* Fry peanuts
* Slice shallots, and brown with chili peppers
* Mix and grind all these with brown sugar, lemon, salt and pepper, and boil with a little bit of water. (Use this sauce with satay as well)
Kakap/Kerapu Fish - 500gr slice at 4 pieces.
Vinegar - 3 Spoons.
Salt - 1/2 spoons.
Cook Oil - 3 spoons.
Fresh Tomatoes - 4 fruits @ slice at 8 pieces.
Orange leaves - 4 sheets.
Onion leaves - 4 sheets.
If you like onions, and you like creme, and you like soup, then you're sure to love this recipe! All you will need is the following ingredients:
Butter - 1 cup
Crushed onions - 3 cups
Milk - 4 cups
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Pepper - 1 teaspoon
Whipped cream - 2 cups
Simply mix all of the ingredients, then simmer on the stove in a covered pot for an hour. Allow time to cool, and you'll have a piping warm bowl of Creamy Onion Soup!